Leaks & clogs are a very common plumbing issue in every household even how well-maintained the homes are. Many plumbing issues can be solved by cleaning the drain but there are issues which are difficult to detect. For cleaning clogged drains & pipes, sometimes professional help is required. A plumber has appropriate tools not only for addressing the problem but for a thorough plumbing inspection.
All About Camera Inspection
A plumber attaches a waterproof camera to the sewer cable which is pushed inside your plumbing line. As the camera travels through the plumbing, the plumber can have a look inside the pipes for detecting potential problems. Plumbing is complex, so early detection is vital to avert any plumbing disaster. No one likes to deal with backed-up sewage or with a broken pipe, here arises the need for camera inspection & with it any major disaster can be avoided. Here is how camera inspection helps:
- It is accurate: the best advantage of a camera inspection is, it is precise. with the use of the camera, the plumber can visually inspect the plumbing & can locate the exact spot as where the problem lies. It is a quickest & easiest way of diagnosing the problem accurately without wasting hefty money behind the trial & error method of detection.
- Future problems can be prevented: inspection of pipelines using a camera can detect issues like cracks in the pipes & other damages.
- Less laborious: previously plumbers had to dig to reach the sewer line or had to cut walls for access to the pipes. It was laborious. But with the emergence of sewer inspection cameras, the inspection process has become much easier as the camera can easily reach the smallest drains or large pipes.
It is indeed imperative that you know the signs & symptoms of a drainage problem. Some leaks occur on the surface while others down the pipes. Slow drain means there is clog somewhere in the plumbing of your home. If the water fixtures are also running slowly, it may be due to clogging in the sewer line. To determine the precise cause, you need to opt for camera inspection for Commercial Plumbing in West Jordan UT. The camera inspection is the best possible way of determining the root cause with your plumbing.
When Camera Inspection Required In Plumbing?
Plumbing is a complex issue, some issues occur on the surface but everything is connected to the main sewer line, thus deeper leaks & clogs require professional help. You must know the right time as when to call the plumber. There are many signs of warning that requires professional assistance. Let’s take a look at the following:
- Slow drains: if there is a problem with your sink, the issue may be because of a clog in your pipeline. A careful drain cleaning using hot water, vinegar, mild detergent or baking soda might work. If flushing these things into the drain does not work, then it means you need to hire the plumber.
- Higher water bills: if you find that your water bill is higher than normal, it can be because of a hidden leak. Smaller leaks in the pipeline are hard to detect. But with the use of the camera, the source of the leakage can be detected quickly & accurately.
- Pests: bugs & rats are unwelcomed pests & they come from a crack in the sewer line. Rats & cockroaches easily squeeze through the smallest gaps. If a crack is identified in the sewer line, it is crucial to seal the crack at once.
- Foul odors: if you smell something bad, it is probably due to a leakage somewhere in your sewer line. When inspection is done using a camera.
- Sewage backup: sewage must do down the pipes, but if it goes in the opposite direction, you need to call the plumber immediately. If you find that sewage backs up every time the toilet is flushed or appears in the sink, then the problem is grave & requires immediate professional assistance.
- Mold: if you get a foul smell, then it’s time to call a plumber. Mold is not only toxic for human health but also requires excessive moisture for thriving. If you find that mold is growing in your home, it is due to leakage in the sewer line.
Keeping the pipeline clean, functional & clear is indeed a challenging job. But when camera inspection is done with professional assistance, the work becomes much easier. Early detection of the problem ensures that the pipelines are well-maintained & will eventually save you from making huge investment & the matter will also not turn worse. You must not wait for the pipes to burst but schedule a camera inspection at the earliest by giving a call to a proficient plumber.
Why A Camera Inspection Is A Better Option?
- Gives precise result: Camera inspection is a much-preferred option among the homeowners as it is known for giving accurate results.
- Cost-effective: camera inspection of sewer lines requires minimal equipment & needs supervision of expert & is thus cost-effective.
- Takes less time: inspection of pipelines using camera gets completed within a couple of hours.
The above-mentioned reasons have made pipe inspection through the camera a popular method among the homeowners. With the emergence of camera inspection, issues in the pipelines get detected early & eventually save the property from flooding with sewage.
Save Your Property
Being a responsible homeowner, it is your duty to save your property at all cost. The most common problem in every household is clogging of drains & pipes. So, it is recommended that you must get the pipelines checked by the professionals annually or after every 6 months. Inspection using camera gives an accurate result.
The inspection is done by attaching a waterproof camera to the sewer cable. The professionals then insert the device into the pipelines to reach the exact point for detecting the issue. So no more delay & call the reputed plumbing company for a camera inspection.